Release of Liability
Release of Liability
- No liability whatsoever will be incurred by The CPR Fund on behalf of anyone who performs voluntary services. I understand that volunteer means a person who freely chooses to render services to The CPR Fund in a voluntary capacity.
- I fully understand that my services are provided strictly in a voluntary capacity and I agree to provide my services at no charge to The CPR Fund. I understand that I will receive no compensation, salary, employee benefits or payment of any kind for the services I render.
- I fully understand The CPR Fund handles animals with an unknown history. The temperament of these animals is often unknown to the CPR Fund staff. I agree to hold The CPR Fund harmless for any injury(s) which I might sustain from handling animals during the course of my volunteer duties.
- I fully understand and agree to assume all risks involved in any and all duties that I perform for The CPR Fund in my volunteer capacity. Such duties might include, but are not limited to, animal handling, custodial work, transport and other volunteerduties.
- I agree to familiarize myself with CPR Fund policies and procedures and will fullycomply with both the letter and spirit of these policies and procedures.
- I fully understand that The CPR Fund expects high standards of moral and ethical treatment of animals under its care. I agree to adhere strictly to these standards in my voluntary capacity at The CPR Fund.
- I agree not to represent The CPR Fund outside my immediate volunteer capacity. The CPR Fund has a designated spokesperson to handle the concerns of animal welfare issues within the community.
- I fully understand and agree that if I fail to comply with any of the obligations outlined in the Foster Handbook The CPR Fund, at its sole discretion, may immediately terminate my services and I will be given 48 hours to return all supplies provided to me by The CPR Fund, my foster dog(s) and all associated his or herassociated paperwork.
- By submitting this form I attest that I have read, understand and agree to all stipulations outlined above as well as the policies and procedures set forth in the Foster Handbook.